Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
Reactivation Massage LLC utilizes customized massages for specific individual needs. Clients are able to utilize different massage therapy methods to promote health and wellness.
Reactivation Massage offers many types of massage therapy methods, including:
• Therapeutic Massage, which involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body (muscles, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort and muscle spasms.
• Deep Tissue massage, which uses slow deep pressure to work on tight areas to release specific muscle tension and restore flexibility.
• Myofascial Release, which is a form of soft tissue therapy used to treat pain, dysfunction and restricted motion. The release of myofascial tissue is accomplished by relaxing contracted muscles, increasing circulation and stimulating the stretch reflex of muscles and overlying fascia.
• Trigger Point/Neuromuscular therapy (NMT), is a specialized form of deep tissue massage in which localized pressure is used to release painful areas in the muscle tissue (trigger points) that refer pain to other parts of the body. It can reduce pain, increase movement and allow the muscles to return to their normal resting length. This technique is usually used together with myofascial release.
• Myoskeletal Alignment Technique (MAT), which brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve, and ultimately correct, patterns in the body that lead to pain and deterioration.
• Swedish massage, which is a light massage technique that helps realign the body's natural energy flow.
A prescription for Massage & Bodywork is recommended and can be obtained by a licensed medical doctor, osteopath, chiropractor, podiatrist, dentist or psychologist. Without a prescription New Jersey sales tax will be applied to each session. Effective January 1, 2018, the New Jersey Sales and Use Tax Rate is 6.625%.